Hello all,
I'm a 26 year old guy from Atlanta that read TMF about a month ago and was hooked.
I am one of those guys that has always been into personal development and
positive thinking, so it was a nice wake up call from MJ to realize that positive thinking alone
will not get me the freedom that I really want.
By day, I'm a well-traveled tennis coach that has played and coached with some of the top players in the world. Tennis is a profession that is heavily based on trading time for money. Even if I started a large tennis academy, I would always need to be there providing on-court instruction as I would be the brand. I want to prove to myself that I can be successful outside of tennis. I want to create an automated business that will allow me the freedom
to travel and start a family with my wonderful wife.
I am still trying to figure out all of the details, but I do feel like I have an internet business idea that could provide great value to just about every teenager in the country.
I am brainstorming with my potential business partner and one problem is that neither of us are technical. Should we try to find a technical partner, or will we be okay outsourcing to a web development team? This is the first business idea for the both of us that we are actually going to pursue, so we are very raw in terms of start-up knowledge.
I am really looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum and friends with all of you.
Thanks for your help and nice to meet you all. :cheers:
Rob
I'm a 26 year old guy from Atlanta that read TMF about a month ago and was hooked.
I am one of those guys that has always been into personal development and
positive thinking, so it was a nice wake up call from MJ to realize that positive thinking alone
will not get me the freedom that I really want.
By day, I'm a well-traveled tennis coach that has played and coached with some of the top players in the world. Tennis is a profession that is heavily based on trading time for money. Even if I started a large tennis academy, I would always need to be there providing on-court instruction as I would be the brand. I want to prove to myself that I can be successful outside of tennis. I want to create an automated business that will allow me the freedom
to travel and start a family with my wonderful wife.
I am still trying to figure out all of the details, but I do feel like I have an internet business idea that could provide great value to just about every teenager in the country.
I am brainstorming with my potential business partner and one problem is that neither of us are technical. Should we try to find a technical partner, or will we be okay outsourcing to a web development team? This is the first business idea for the both of us that we are actually going to pursue, so we are very raw in terms of start-up knowledge.
I am really looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum and friends with all of you.
Thanks for your help and nice to meet you all. :cheers:
Rob
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
