The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Atlanta,GA

Hassaan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 6, 2014
Greetings from Georgia,
My name is Hassaan I am a web developer From Atlanta,Georgia. I have been lurking on the forums for a few weeks and have seen some truly inspirational people here. Growing up my father and I would bounce ideas off of each other coming up with many great ideas but ultimately not acting on them. As an adult I have been involved in a number of projects from creating a local event planning directory to operating a web design and marketing company. I have come to realize that owning my own company and being part of something from the ground up is such a rewarding feeling, but with starting a family and the birth of my first daughter I have been stuck in the every day 9-5. I dream of the day when my wife does not have to work and when bills are no longer a problem and where my parents can actually retire. I look forward to interacting with people who dream of the same thing and I hope that we can all learn and grow together.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Welcome, Hassaan! I am also in ATL. Lot of good stuff here and a lot of good people here. Look around, read, study. Then PM me sometime and maybe we can meetup.

Hassaan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 6, 2014
I will definitely do that I look forward to meeting more people from the area. I've already learned so much here

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Welcome! This is a great community, and I hope that we can all help you achieve your (very worthy) goals. :)

Tobars Dobbs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Mar 3, 2014
Welcome! I'm here in Atlanta also. Looks like Atlanta is going Fastlane. This is a great community of people, sharing valuable information and ideas. Get involved, and you'll be taking action on some those ideas you and your dad kicked around in no time!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...