What's new

Hello from Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dominator

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$165
User Power: 133%
Hello, I read the MFL book a couple of years ago. (Changed my view on life.)

I have been lurking on and off for a couple of years also.

I have started a lot of businesses that could've been successful had I not quit when it got hard. I wanted money fast and a lot of it. What I got was good lessons, now that I look back.

I am now a housewife and mother of a toddler and infant baby. I decided that this is the best time to learn and build a business.

I've tried a lot of things, met a lot of good and bad people. Held about 10 low end jobs.

I've had about a year and a half off from work. But it's been mostly taking care of my kids and husband. (A lot of being lazy. sick, and watching TV.)

So now I am learning everything I can about business until I find a market with needs so that I can apply old and new skills to.

Thanks MJ, for the book, this community, and a slap in the face.

Nicole.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom