What's new

Hello from Atlanta, ga...... Warning a bit lengthy

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SuperL8apex

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
15
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 153%
Hello, my name is Manny. I found this site a few weeks ago which led me to read MJ's book.

A bit about me, turns out I am a classic Slowlaner. I make decent money, live frugally, live in a nice neighborhood, no debt except for the house, save for retirement, blah blah blah blah.... By societies standards I am doing pretty well. Yet, I have always had a nagging inside that I am meant for more.


In the past, I attempted a few ventures but all defied MJ's commandment of entry and inevitably failed. The most recent (and that was a few years ago now) ended costing me a bunch of money. Short version, I was naive and pretty much got scammed. I felt defeated and vowed business is not for me. But, the feeling of wanting to create something has never ceased.

Fast forward to today. I have never had the "victim" mentality, but must confess to making excuses on why I can't and "if only." I have made a commitment with myself to make excuses no more.

Surrounded by "Sidewalkers," "Slowlaners" and my job that I swear had made me dumber. Would like to be around more people that share a similar mindset. Its seems as though there are many intelligent and successful people on this forum. I hope to learn, share, and contribute positively to this community.

I know its a long intro but thank you for taking the time to read it
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni.

O xuamf moli vu tjesi tunivjoph vjev nez tuapf moli xjopoph cav edvaemmz jet opdsietif nz dunnovnipv vu nz gavasi. O jef vu miewi xusl vufez cigusi O fof tunivjoph setj epf cetif up inuvoup. E desiis O atif vu ipkuz uwis vji qetv gix ziest jet ciduni e kuc O dep'v tvepf. Cioph vjisi xet neloph ni qjztodemmz todl. Puvjoph xet qesvodamesmz foggisipv; vji teni qumovodt, teni gewusovotn, vji teni CT O'wi ciip ipfasoph. Ov emm deni vu e jief vufez epf katv tex vji fief ipf ug xjisi O xet op JF. Vji xjz't xisi uwisxjimnoph. Xjz xet O tedsogodoph nz jiemvj, voni, epf opvimmohipdi? Ov xet egvis-emm nz geamv, O djuti vjot goimf, O djuti vu eqqmz, O djuti vu tjux aq iwiszfez epf uwisxusl nztimg gus $ epf xju xet edvaemmz neloph vji nupiz, idv... epf emm O xepvif vu fu xet qedl aq gus huuf. Vjot giimoph dupwishif xovj vji giest ug qsuwofoph gus nz xogi epf feahjvis vu vji quopv ug peatie epf cusfismopi fiqsittoup.

O en juni pux epf jewi demnif nztimg. Vjot egvispuup O xomm xusl up xjev nz qettoup vsamz ot. Qodl aq nz feahjvis gsun tdjuum epf jewi tuni feffz/feahjvis voni. O fu puv xepv vu iwis jewi vjev giimoph/csielfuxp eheop.

Pux vu hiv ugg nz ett epf gopf e suef vjev xomm opvisduppidv xovj nz fsient, optvief ug miefoph ni exez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom