The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from a Newbie!

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
Hi to all!

Just signed up to this site and must say, it is really refreshing to just LEARN from a site without all the usual "selling" b.s. (this coming from a salesperson herself! LOL!)

I am hoping to not only learn, but to share my knowledge anyway I can. I hope to meet as many of you wonderful and intelligent people as possible!

I am already motivated to push myself farther....I've already been a millionaire and lost most of it after a rather nasty split...but am already moving upward & onward back into the million's again! What has me fired up about this site is to see many younger people on the site (I have kids your age!) and it inspires me....I look forward to watching their growth (and learning from them!).

Here's to everyone's success!!!

Gwen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Hi, Gwen.

Welcome.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome GWEN and yes, some of our top speeders are in their teens! Glad to have ya!

veli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jun 11, 2008
Welcome aboard! :) Look forward to more posts about your road to the millions, and maybe even your previous way there.

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
Welcome to the board Gwen!!! Heres to making that millionaire status again!!!! :) Best of luck!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Gwen!

I'm 17, and I can tell you in all honesty that next to reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, joining this message board is the best decision I ever made for my future. I hope you find this as informative and beneficial as I have!

Glad to have ya!

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
Thanks Yankees! I LOVE THAT BOOK!! I've gone to several of Robert Kiyosaki's seminar's and LOVED THEM!

I have a daughter your age (she'll be 18 in August) and her & her sister were raised on the game "Cash Flow".... do you have it? If you don't, I believe you can go to Robert's website and get it....it's a great game to play. I have the board game & the computer one!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Thanks Yankees! I LOVE THAT BOOK!! I've gone to several of Robert Kiyosaki's seminar's and LOVED THEM!

I have a daughter your age (she'll be 18 in August) and her & her sister were raised on the game "Cash Flow".... do you have it? If you don't, I believe you can go to Robert's website and get it....it's a great game to play. I have the board game & the computer one!
I've only played the computer version. From what I've heard, it doesn't even compare to the board game, but I've found it pretty good. I'm really glad I got started young; I think it will make my future success come a lot more easily!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane Gwen. Glad you made it.:fastlane:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...