The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello friends.

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Hello all, I'm a 15 year old from the great state of California. I know what you're thinking, what does a 15 year old know about being successful, and "rich". Almost nothing. What i do know is that i will be successful, and i got a good tip, to be successful/rich you must surround yourself by successful/rich people, get to know the right people. Thats why i'm here, many people here show great knowledge, im here to learn, and get some help on my track to millions.

Sure im only 15, you'll read about me in the papers in about 5 years, just you watch. =]

Anywho, hello all, i am truely glad to be here. :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome Deege, glad you made it. Stick around and you will find you're not the only young one around here. Good luck on your journey.:fastlane:

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
I intend on sticking around, thank you for the welcome, im starting to feel cozy already. =]

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome!

I'm 17 now, but I was 16 when I joined. I know how ya feel. This is one hell of a place; take advantage of that.

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Thank you for the welcome =].
Kind of cool to see that i'm not the only "Youngin" out there who has a goal to be successful.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Thank you for the welcome =].
Kind of cool to see that i'm not the only "Youngin" out there who has a goal to be successful.
No problem. :)

There's another 15 year-old (I think) that just joined, too. There are also others under-18 here.

Have any interests that'll propel you into the Fastlane yet?

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Intrests? Hmmm well im quite good at math, some call me a good people person, i love to exercise, veteran graphics designer, and i love the idea of going green.

If you can throw anything together, i would love to get some input.

Currently: Making a "The Fast Lane to Millions" userbar. As well as experimenting with vBulletin (might make a template for the website) and I'm thinking of an idea for a logo for this website. I dont really know why, but i got here and had a plethora of inspiration to making a design for the site, who knows i may pitch a couple of my designs to moderators. =]

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Thank you ramy, and i am already. =]

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
San Bernadino County

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
I did notice, and thank you =]

FastlanetoMillions.jpg

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
welcome!!!

don't let age hold you back, Ryan(Yankees338) is probably one of the most respected posters on these forums and he's not the only <18 member...

just remember that there is an entire community here willing to help you out as everyone has experienced the ups and downs that come with achieving the fastlane lifestyle, most of all the legendary threads such as the life stories are must read material and will help give you an idea of what it takes to succeed!

all you have to bring is an open mind willing to learn and shed the finish rich mindset that working for 40+ yrs for someone else while saving for retirement is the way to go... plenty of members here are only a few yrs older than I(24yrs old) and are already set for life!

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Thank you for the warm welcome vr4, i have seen that i am not alone here in age. That fact makes me quite happy =]. I have always had the mindset that i will be set by the time im 26-27, this place looks amazing for learning the tools to do that.

Do you have any tips for a youngone such as myself, anyone?

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Read the $3000 to $1million thread, I believe it's the most viewed thread, but bottom line is it's about a teenage girl who made a business out of myspace layouts... the ideals learned is that she saw what others were doing around her, obsessing over their Myspace pages and instead of worrying what layout she had on her page, she took that desire of her peers and made a business out of it and while she didn't sell any "product" the ad revenue she got from her popular website made her a millionaire in about 15 months.

Now this is an extreme example, but for someone your age, it's all about finding a trend and finding a way to make money on it, ad agencies spend BILLIONS trying to target your age group and someone's gotta cash those checks, might as well be you!!!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the board, hope we can help speedo your progress!

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Munich, Germany
Hi fellow youngin!

Congrats on finding this site - like one of my teachers always says: "The sooner the better!"
Don't let your age hold you back but use it to your advantage.

Again - welcome aboard!

Take care,

Florian

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
Thanks for the welcome guys, it really does mean a lot, and to vr4, great story.
Hopefully, you will soon again see a story like that emerge, about me. =]

Thanks again guys

The Deege.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...