The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello fastlaners

Kcroyals

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2016
Hello.
I am 19 years old And have been lurking the forum and finally decided to make an account. I currently work at one of the big 3 auto companies on the assembly line. It's hard labor but gives me decent income for my future endeavors. I have also been learning a lot about real estate on the bigger pockets forum. I plan on buying a multi-family home soon using the house hacking method, currently building credit to do so. It has been my dream since I was a kiddo to work for myself and now I finally have income to do something about it. As of now I live at home still and have no debt . Oh and I'm also interested in ecommerce so any book recommendations would be awesome.

Summary: I want to dabble in real estate and ecommerce.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing you around!

All this young blood here makes me feel old lol

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Hello.
I am 19 years old And have been lurking the forum and finally decided to make an account. I currently work at one of the big 3 auto companies on the assembly line. It's hard labor but gives me decent income for my future endeavors. I have also been learning a lot about real estate on the bigger pockets forum. I plan on buying a multi-family home soon using the house hacking method, currently building credit to do so. It has been my dream since I was a kiddo to work for myself and now I finally have income to do something about it. As of now I live at home still and have no debt . Oh and I'm also interested in ecommerce so any book recommendations would be awesome.

Summary: I want to dabble in real estate and ecommerce.

Hi, you are very young and i hope you succeed but before going into the nightmare of business life, make sure to enjoy your youth as much as possible; like travelling , partiying and so on.

Because big money can't buy back youth and the lost years.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...