Hey everyone, I'm 23 years old and my name is Georgi. I just graduated from college this summer. I was always drawn by the fastlane money prospects of investment banking so I decided to go (against my gut feeling and my friends suggestions) for it. I now have a B.B.A. in Finance & Investments from Baruch College with a minor in Economics. Ultimately I've decided against going into finance. I loved working 60+ hour workweeks when I had my own ebay company. It was extremely rewarding. I just couldn't cope with working for SOMEONE ELSE for 60+ hours, so I decided to pursue a job (for now) in what I have experience and what I am actually good at: Information Technology. I've been building computers since I was 13, I did small business network setups by myself when I was 16, and now I work part time at my college and as an IT contractor while saving up money for some investments.
My friend is a plumber/electrician and pretty much runs his own business, he never stepped foot into college yet he makes more than most people I know that have degrees. Me and him got into talking recently and he wanted to try some real estate investing with me, since according to him, I always have good ideas and i'm even better with utilizing the internet and technology for research/selling/buying/etc.
I'm still researching the best way for us to get into REI with the smallest amount of funding from the outset, but with his handiwork skills, I feel like we can tackle some serious projects since he has years of experience with boilers and other industrial fixtures.
I'm looking forward to my journey to the Fast Lane :]
My friend is a plumber/electrician and pretty much runs his own business, he never stepped foot into college yet he makes more than most people I know that have degrees. Me and him got into talking recently and he wanted to try some real estate investing with me, since according to him, I always have good ideas and i'm even better with utilizing the internet and technology for research/selling/buying/etc.
I'm still researching the best way for us to get into REI with the smallest amount of funding from the outset, but with his handiwork skills, I feel like we can tackle some serious projects since he has years of experience with boilers and other industrial fixtures.
I'm looking forward to my journey to the Fast Lane :]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
