jlambert
PARKED
My name is Jay Lambert,
I've been looking at the Fastlane from the slowlane for some time now, I've even attempted, more than once, to merge over, but I seem to keep running into trouble, and am currently stuck on the side of the road.
I'm about half-way through the book, everything resonates, but I'm broke, have no current income, and really not even sure what I want to do. I have a lengthly list of what some would call excuses, that I'm trying to not let rule my life.
I'm looking to get ideas, and motivation from this forum to get the vehicle back on the road and accelerating into the Fastlane.
Cheers!
I've been looking at the Fastlane from the slowlane for some time now, I've even attempted, more than once, to merge over, but I seem to keep running into trouble, and am currently stuck on the side of the road.
I'm about half-way through the book, everything resonates, but I'm broke, have no current income, and really not even sure what I want to do. I have a lengthly list of what some would call excuses, that I'm trying to not let rule my life.
I'm looking to get ideas, and motivation from this forum to get the vehicle back on the road and accelerating into the Fastlane.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
