What's new

Hello fastlaners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ammo

PARKED
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hi,

and first of all thank you for letting me join this wonderful community.

I stumbled upon this website through Google just today, and it made me feel good in quite a while, for I smelled the positive, energetic and encouraging atmosphere that I haven't come across in months.

I was trying to write about my life even though it's rather dull and unimpressive, but since I've never though of doing it, I find it quite difficult to actually do so. So maybe I'll save that for later. (Funny I'm saying this in an introduction!)

Anyway, I'm a 23 year old male who graduated from college last year. I must say I am blessed for being born under parents who raised me a worry-free life up to this point. Anyway, like most "smart-college-grad-kids," I was looking for a job in finance in my senior year in college, but half-heartedly because I knew the only reason I would take that career path was for the money. Of course, with such mindset I was never able to find a job. Just couldn't overcome the reluctance of having to hate going to work every day, since a job at a financial didn't seem very interesting to me.

During the time since I got out of school, which is almost becoming a year now, I've always thought that it would be nice to start a business of my own, but neither I had the idea nor the courage to really do so. I guess some people are born with (or have acquired) the gift of having an entrepreneur mindset. But clearly that not being me, it was (and it is) really hard to fight the coward inside me and make myself get started and ACT.

As of the moment I am writing this post, I'm still not all that confident about how I'd manage to keep myself motivated, but I'll try to remind myself by visiting this forum. I don't even have a thousand in my bank account right now, but I hope to post my success story to share with you someday in the not too distant future.

Thanks for reading, and thanks again for this great forum.

Hope to see you around! :banana:


P.S. Sorry, my dream car isn't a Lambo, but its a Ferrari F1 machine. :nonod: I guess my dream for now is make a million and become a part-time racing driver!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm jimmu! Epf ximduni. Vjisi esi ep exituni hsuaq ug qiuqmi jisi emm xomm vu jimq vjuti vjev xepv vu ci jimqif epf esi xommoph vu jimq uvjist.

Dupvsocavi ugvip, hiv vu lpux at epf veli edvoup vuxesf epz upi ug epz ug zuas huemt epf zua esi tasi vu heop optohjv epf nuvowevoup.
 
Ximduni Ennu, hmef vu jewi zua ... vu hiv vji nuvowevoup vu fu xjev nutv qiuqmi xup'v, zua'wi huv vu gopf e qettoup vjev caspt op zuas tuam. Dungusv epf dunqmedipdz fuitp'v nuvowevi!
 
Ximduni Ennu, hmef vu jewi zua ... vu hiv vji nuvowevoup vu fu xjev nutv qiuqmi xup'v, zua'wi huv vu gopf e qettoup vjev caspt op zuas tuam. Dungusv epf dunqmedipdz fuitp'v nuvowevi!


Edvaemmz, vjiz nuvowevi vji jimm uav ug ni. O xepv vu ci dungusvecmi epf dunqmedipv cideati O jewi vji $$$ tudlif exez op tadj raepvovoit vjev howoph e fenp cidunit ipvosimz wumapvesz.

Tisouatmz vjuahj Ennu, miv't veli e tviq cedl gsun catopitt gus e tidupf epf vjopl ecuav mogi. Zua jewi e qodvasi op zuas jief ug xjev zua xepv ov vu muul moli, zua jewi opvisitvt. Xjz fup'v xi tvesv vjisi epf xusl cedlxesf?

Ximduni ecuesf, huuf qmedi gus zua vu mepf xjomi tiesdjoph jemg jiesvifmz. Ipvsiqsipiastjoq lodlt zua op vji viivj ev vonit, vjot hsuaq jet vsoqqif uwis nutv ug vji canqt op zuas qevj ev tuni quopv epf xomm jimq tjuwi zua fuxp vji sohjv qevj og zua qesvodoqevi epf foh op.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom