Hi all,
First off, thank you to everyone here.
My name is Marc. I live in North Carolina, and very recently started a web design business. I'm joining the forum with the goal of learning through reading everyone's prior experiences. I hope to contribute strategies and ideas of my own over time.
My business identifies local companies that don't have a web presence at all, or only present themselves on FB/Insta. I'm building demo websites for them using AI tools, and then cold-pitching them. I haven't made a sale yet, and am still refining my outreach. There has been some traffic on my website from users going to sites that I just recently messaged about, so that is encouraging.
I plan to continue plugging away at this business until it's successful. I have a wonderful wife and five children at home. The corporate life I've been in for the last 15 years is safe, but at the expense of time with my kids. I'm ready to change that.
If you've read to the end, thank you. I look forward to interacting with everyone here, and exchanging value where I can. @MJ DeMarco
-Marc
First off, thank you to everyone here.
My name is Marc. I live in North Carolina, and very recently started a web design business. I'm joining the forum with the goal of learning through reading everyone's prior experiences. I hope to contribute strategies and ideas of my own over time.
My business identifies local companies that don't have a web presence at all, or only present themselves on FB/Insta. I'm building demo websites for them using AI tools, and then cold-pitching them. I haven't made a sale yet, and am still refining my outreach. There has been some traffic on my website from users going to sites that I just recently messaged about, so that is encouraging.
I plan to continue plugging away at this business until it's successful. I have a wonderful wife and five children at home. The corporate life I've been in for the last 15 years is safe, but at the expense of time with my kids. I'm ready to change that.
If you've read to the end, thank you. I look forward to interacting with everyone here, and exchanging value where I can. @MJ DeMarco
-Marc
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
