The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello FastLane Forum From SkyMrk Media in the nations Capital.

SkyMark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 24, 2022
Ottawa Canada
SkyMrk Media is a Large format Flag advertisement company in an infancy prelaunch mode . I feel Markets will soon reopen demanding for re-stimulation of stagnant and Covid 19 killed business. I have had debate that digital platforms out weigh traditional forms of advertising but I feel with the diverse demographics of Canada and other ethnic mixed countries that this particular business model will be affective in its reach capability. I'm forecasting a major boom in advertising mediums and look forward to your feedback. Fantastic to be here Mark G

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
SkyMrk Media is a Large format Flag advertisement company in an infancy prelaunch mode . I feel Markets will soon reopen demanding for re-stimulation of stagnant and Covid 19 killed business. I have had debate that digital platforms out weigh traditional forms of advertising but I feel with the diverse demographics of Canada and other ethnic mixed countries that this particular business model will be affective in its reach capability. I'm forecasting a major boom in advertising mediums and look forward to your feedback. Fantastic to be here Mark G
You live in Canada bro? That's awesome. Heard it's a great country for entrepreneurs. One of my mentors said that Toronto and Vancouver are his favorite cities in the world, and he's visited 60+ countries. Even a lot of people from my native country have migrated to Canada! so that speaks a lot!

SkyMark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 24, 2022
Ottawa Canada
You live in Canada bro? That's awesome. Heard it's a great country for entrepreneurs. One of my mentors said that Toronto and Vancouver are his favorite cities in the world, and he's visited 60+ countries. Even a lot of people from my native country have migrated to Canada! so that speaks a lot!
It is a great country but hot in the summer and supper cold in the winter .

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
It is a great country but hot in the summer and supper cold in the winter .
It's funny you say that since he said the same thing. It's great place to live for 6 months out of the year, the next 6 are very cold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...