The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello FASTLANE FORUM Family, I'm Mary from Ottawa, Canada!

Mindsetmary

High Performance Mindset Coach
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Hi Everyone,

Happy to join this cool community, thank you for having me! =)

I live in Ottawa, Canada, I am a certified professional coach, a single mom of four, and have a crazy Bengal that has destroyed every piece of furniture in my house!

I am a compulsive learner, personal development OBSESSED, and I am always chasing my next version. I became a mindset coach because I believe that happiness comes from being in constant pursuit of your full potential (at least that is what drives me to keep elevating my mind, my relationships and my life.

I have been in the rat race my entire adult life, I am leaving my 23-year career in 82 days (yes I am counting down) and will be coaching entrepreneurs full-time starting in April!

I am super excited to collaborate, learn, add value, and hopefully build some meaningful connections with this group so feel free to say hello or catch me on IG @Mindsetmary. =)

Much love,
Mary

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_9921.JPG
    IMG_9921.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 13

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
570%
Apr 17, 2022
will be coaching entrepreneurs full-time starting in April!
If there's one thing that all entrepreneurs should be keenly aware of, is that the biggest problem in their life, and the biggest bottleneck in their business, is - tragically - going to be themselves.

The more you learn how to control the actions of this one human being, the better life is going to be. And the better the world is going to be.

Welcome to the forum!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mindsetmary

FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
If there's one thing that all entrepreneurs should be keenly aware of, is that the biggest problem in their life, and the biggest bottleneck in their business, is - tragically - going to be themselves.

The more you learn how to control the actions of this one human being, the better life is going to be. And the better the world is going to be.

Welcome to the forum!
Yes 100%, when we don't know ourselves we can become our own worst enemy! Self-awareness and introspection are such underrated skills! Thank you for the warm welcome! :blush:

Mindsetmary

FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Welcome aboard.

What have you been doing for 23 years?
Thank you so much MJ! You know, I am still asking myself that same question lol!!! ;)

I have been working for the Federal government as a senior strategic advisor in management accountability (I know that sounds cryptic, but that's government bureaucracy lingo for being tasked to keep my Deputy Minister out of hot water). Thank you so much for having me, I am looking forward to diving into this forum and getting to know you and everyone here and hopefully also being helpful along the way! :blush:

Last edited:

Yashshah0330

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2024
Hi Everyone,

Happy to join this cool community, thank you for having me! =)

I live in Ottawa, Canada, I am a certified professional coach, a single mom of four, and have a crazy Bengal that has destroyed every piece of furniture in my house!

I am a compulsive learner, personal development OBSESSED, and I am always chasing my next version. I became a mindset coach because I believe that happiness comes from being in constant pursuit of your full potential (at least that is what drives me to keep elevating my mind, my relationships and my life.

I have been in the rat race my entire adult life, I am leaving my 23-year career in 82 days (yes I am counting down) and will be coaching entrepreneurs full-time starting in April!

I am super excited to collaborate, learn, add value, and hopefully build some meaningful connections with this group so feel free to say hello or catch me on IG @Mindsetmary. =)

Much love,
Mary
Hi,
Yash here.
I am also from Ottawa. I would like to know more about your coaching program and see how can I learn entrepreneurship.

Mindsetmary

FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jan 10, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Hi,
Yash here.
I am also from Ottawa. I would like to know more about your coaching program and see how can I learn entrepreneurship.
Hi Yash,

Thanks for reaching out, so cool to hear that you're also in my city! Let's set up a time to chat, send me a DM on IG and we can coordinate! :)

Enjoy the weekend!
Mary

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.