The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlane Forum (Excluding the Carpool Lane!)

grapeslane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jan 22, 2017
Florida
Hello, My name is Ramon but I go by Grape, By lurking the forum for about a hour I decide to join! Being my first post I'll include some basic information. I'm 18 years old In Community College And full of drive. I notice the fault in the matrix i find out its called the slow lane, I Never had a job before but looking into getting one on friday (@ uhaul)I've never been rich or finacially free as most say. I've made my money illegally and legally through recording music and doing graphics. I look into expanding(DROPSHIPPING,SELLS,RE,MAKING DEALS) and really spreading my wings (why not !??) I Love this community and I think everybody here is pretty awesome( I made a friend on the first day I joined :-D ! ) Shout out to @grindmode dude is really cool and has an amazing story. I Plan on ordering and reading MJ's book this friday when I get paid. considering how much power it has and im going to really be involed (WHY NOT!!) I'll be making more Post and contribute here. (P.S When I make the 100th post im putting my music links in the tag area lol !:fire:)

Peace and Prosperity,

-Grape :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

grindmode

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 21, 2017
Kansas City
Hello, My name is Ramon but I go by Grape, By lurking the forum for about a hour I decide to join! Being my first post I'll include some basic information. I'm 18 years old In Community College And full of drive. I notice the fault in the matrix i find out its called the slow lane, I Never had a job before but looking into getting one on friday (@ uhaul)I've never been rich or finacially free as most say. I've made my money illegally and legally through recording music and doing graphics. I look into expanding(DROPSHIPPING,SELLS,RE,MAKING DEALS) and really spreading my wings (why not !??) I Love this community and I think everybody here is pretty awesome( I made a friend on the first day I joined :-D ! ) Shout out to @grindmode dude is really cool and has an amazing story. I Plan on ordering and reading MJ's book this friday when I get paid. considering how much power it has and im going to really be involed (WHY NOT!!) I'll be making more Post and contribute here. (P.S When I make the 100th post im putting my music links in the tag area lol !:fire:)

Peace and Prosperity,

-Grape :)
I know we have already been talking but IMO just for the record @MidwestLandlord always post some real down to earth stuff that is refreshing and for other times when I need that hard reality slap in the face to stay on track he recommended I read EVERYTHING @AndrewNC has EVER posted.... Wheew, he's raw and it might make you feel "down" or like he's "Mr. Meanie" but he says what I know personally subsconisoully are things that I battle/avoid or have avoided facing... I think one would call it "tough love". Check them both out.

grapeslane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jan 22, 2017
Florida
I know we have already been talking but IMO just for the record @MidwestLandlord always post some real down to earth stuff that is refreshing and for other times when I need that hard reality slap in the face to stay on track he recommended I read EVERYTHING @AndrewNC has EVER posted.... Wheew, he's raw and it might make you feel "down" or like he's "Mr. Meanie" but he says what I know personally subsconisoully are things that I battle/avoid or have avoided facing... I think one would call it "tough love". Check them both out.

About to check them out !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...