What's new

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RobPic

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
16
Location
Italy
Rep Bank
$155
User Power: 94%
Hello!
I registered in the forum a while ago but only now I am finally taking some actions. Also, I apologize for grammar errors or typos, I am not native English but I am trying to improve.

I am a "business virgin", still finishing my master thesis to graduate in December. The "natural" progress will be to start a PhD (lasting at least 3 years) and specialize in one field of Neuroscience. Then of course if I am lucky enough and I have the good network of people and my research is actually helpful, I will get founds and continue to work in order to build by carrier. This is at least how now I view my future.

I read both the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted one year ago, and it took a while to change my mind about what I am gonna do with my life. I don't want to waste my twenties in a lab hoping that my research is good enough so I can get funds for it, it's too unpredictable.

I come from a midclass family and I have been raised with a frugal mindset about money: "don't waste money", don't buy this". don't buy that", "this is pointless"; and then of course when my parents go to the grocery store return with lots of candies and chocolate. I don't blame my parents, I love them with all my heart, it's because of them that I am here now writing this topic. However, I can better than that.

As soon as I had my first money (through scolarship and seasonal works), I realized how it feels good to finally be free. And I am not talking about buying videogames or going out drinking every night. I am talking about buying courses on personal growth, gym fee, heating healthy. That's why for me money is freedom. Freedom to buy healthy food and not feeling guilty for spending too much. Freedom to exercise with a personal trainer and finally grow some muscles, without even mention the fact that I can finally avoid that supercheap protein powder full of additives. I want the freedom to help support my family as a way to thanking them for all the hard work they did. I want to travel the world (never had the occasion), especially in Japan and the more I think, the more my mind thinks about what I could do in this fantastic and unique life.

Unlikely most of you, I have never worked on a full time job and never had the "F*ck this" moment, in which you just promise yourself to never get a job again. However, I hope that my whys are strong enough to start, and to continue, this awesome journey.

I still don't know what I am gonna do to reach my goals, but I know that from reaching them you have to suspend your ego and think about the value that you can offer to other people. I don't have to chase money, money will come as a consequence. I have a lot to learn but, the more I write, the more I feel better. This is the power of taking action.

I think that from today I will start with the courses suggested by Fox for webdesign, and then I will register on Upward following the Lex DeVille guide. (actually I don't how how to mention people or topics)

This was more or less a flow of thought and I don't even know if this is what someone usually writes on an introduction.
Thank you for reading and see you soon!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf.

Vji "pevasem" qsuhsitt xomm ci vu tvesv e QjF (metvoph ev mietv 3 ziest) epf tqidoemobi op upi goimf ug Piasutdoipdi.

Ot vjev ep opvisitv? Us tunivjoph cioph qatjif up zua?

Egvis 3 ziest epf e QjF, zua'si huoph vu ci fiemoph xovj jahi tapl dutvt.
 
Ot vjev ep opvisitv? Us tunivjoph cioph qatjif up zua?

Egvis 3 ziest epf e QjF, zua'si huoph vu ci fiemoph xovj jahi tapl dutvt.
Egvis johj tdjuum O fof puv jewi nadj djuodi (ev mietv vjot ot xjev O vjuahjv) vjep djuutoph e Apowistovz. O fidofif vu eqqmz gus e couvidjpumuhz duasti cideati O jef huuf neslt epf xjip O xet e lof O xepvif vu ci e tdoipvotv. Fasoph vji Apowistovz, O eqqsuedjif vu vji Piasutdoipdi goimf epf O fidofif vu fu vjev egvis hsefaevoup. Emm ug vjiti djuodit xisi nopi. Cav O emxezt jewi jef vji xsuph uqvoupt.

O moli tdoipdi, O en qsivvz huuf ev ov. Cav vji nusi O xusl (O en dassipvmz fuoph nz vjitot), vji nusi O giim vjev O fup'v xepv vu ci e sitiesdjis, cav ep ipvsiqsipias. O xepv vu ati vji lpuxmifhi dunoph gsun vjuatepf iyqisv sitiesdjis emm uwis vji xusmf vu neli vji xusmf civvis, cav puv cz tvesvoph op ep mec xovj katv "vji juqi vjev iwiszvjoph huit ximm epf vjiz gapf ni" epf "huf O juqi vjev O xomm neli tuni huuf simevouptjoq" epf "xju lpuxt og O en op vji dussidv goimf gus neloph e huuf dessois". O xepv neli vu tunivjoph huuf

Ev mietv vjot ot xjev O vjopl. Vufez nezci ot vji upmz fez op xjodj O giim vu ci jiefoph op vji sohjv fosidvoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom