Hello Everyone,
I just signed up for the forum, I currently work a standard 9-5 job in the mortgage industry and my goal by joining this forum is to find a way out.
I am interested in IT and want to start my journey in web development. My ideal fastlane path would be to start a technology based business.
I would appreciate any feedback or success stories of people who were once in a simlair situation as I am and broke out of the standard 9-5 corporate life.
Any feedback would be great.
I just signed up for the forum, I currently work a standard 9-5 job in the mortgage industry and my goal by joining this forum is to find a way out.
I am interested in IT and want to start my journey in web development. My ideal fastlane path would be to start a technology based business.
I would appreciate any feedback or success stories of people who were once in a simlair situation as I am and broke out of the standard 9-5 corporate life.
Any feedback would be great.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
