The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone

Cool Demon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 10, 2015
Hello Fastlaners,

I joined the forum a few months back and have been reading a lot. Here's my introduction. I am a 27 year old working in a one of the many big IT consulting firm. I make a decent living, making more than $100K per year. I have a loving wife and a very supportive family. And there lies my biggest challenge.

Things are so great with my life that I lack the motivation to make things happen. I am so comfortable with my life that I fear the unknown. There is nothing pushing me to break the boundaries. But I have this sense of growing dissatisfaction inside me...this small voice at the back of my head saying - "Is this all that life has to offer?"

That is when i found and bought TMF . Reading the book was like an explosion inside my head. It opened up so many possibilities. I was doing what I had been taught my entire life. Little did I know, I was the epitome of Slowlane. I am ready to break through the shackles (read JOB) now. Fastlane here I come.

I am complete newbie to fastlane. So lots of learning to do.

PS: English is not my first language so please excuse any errors.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...