The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone

jms6765

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2012
Greetings,

I am a business student currently and am about a year and a half away from getting my degree. I have had my own beliefs for a while about what I REALLY want to do in life and MJ's book complimented my beliefs, taught me more, and gave me motivation for the future. Everyone I know says to work hard your whole life. I can partly agree with that, but I do not want to be in the slow lane and start "living for real" when I am 70 and retired. I plan to graduate and get a job with my degree, making a descent salary. However, I only see myself doing this for 5-8 years. I plan to save as much money as possible for capital towards a business venture. I think about what will get me to the fast lane everyday... from new product ideas, service company ideas to new restaurant chains. Most people in my position are satisfied with a good paying job and are obvious slow lane travelers. I have been thinking outside the box for a while in my life now, not being satisfied with a life in the slow lane. I love how MJ prepares you for the right mindset in his book, because I think a lot of people who want to graduate to the fast lane have the wrong mindset. Whatever idea, product, business or whatever turns my light bulb on will gladly be served 110% of my hard work and dedication to turn it into an entrepreneurial powerhouse. I know it will not happen overnight, but I am willing to do whatever it takes.

On a side note, my interests include:
  • Riding and building motorcycles
  • lifting weights and being fit
  • target shooting with and collecting modern day tactical firearms

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...