Well, I finally got the book today in the mail.. haven't started it yet since I'm still finishing up "How To Win Friends and Influence People" but I will start soon! Just figured I would hop on the forum and say hi!
A little about me, well, I just turned 19 years old and am about to graduate high school. I'm not going to college as it's a waste of time and money in my opinion. I will be working from home doing online stuff and after school will be dedicating most of my time working on my business. I already have a product in the works and will hopefully be on the market in a couple days!
Anyway, I don't really like talking about myself so I'll just finish this up.
Zach
A little about me, well, I just turned 19 years old and am about to graduate high school. I'm not going to college as it's a waste of time and money in my opinion. I will be working from home doing online stuff and after school will be dedicating most of my time working on my business. I already have a product in the works and will hopefully be on the market in a couple days!
Anyway, I don't really like talking about myself so I'll just finish this up.
Zach
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
