Edijs
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2012
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
It's a great pleasure to see how people in this forum are unselfish by giving great tips and sharing with their experience.
I'm pleased to be here!
After graduating University I started a perfect Slowlane. I got a job, which for the country I'm from is a well-paid job, and in the time of recession, most importantly, it's stable and safe. And at the same time I continued my studies in Master level.
But fortunately a friend suggested me to read "The Millionaire Fastlane ".
The impact of the book was so big that I couldn't sleep at nights. It was a reason and encouragement to leave my Master studies, and later to refuse the promotion in my job. I understood that if I will accept the offer for promotion, it will be much harder to find a time and energy to create my own Fastlane idea, plan, and after to take action.
Thank you MJ, that forum like this exists! And thank you that with your book and example you encourage and motivate people not to sink in mediocrity.
Thanks to you, my life will change for better!
I'm pleased to be here!
After graduating University I started a perfect Slowlane. I got a job, which for the country I'm from is a well-paid job, and in the time of recession, most importantly, it's stable and safe. And at the same time I continued my studies in Master level.
But fortunately a friend suggested me to read "The Millionaire Fastlane ".
The impact of the book was so big that I couldn't sleep at nights. It was a reason and encouragement to leave my Master studies, and later to refuse the promotion in my job. I understood that if I will accept the offer for promotion, it will be much harder to find a time and energy to create my own Fastlane idea, plan, and after to take action.
Thank you MJ, that forum like this exists! And thank you that with your book and example you encourage and motivate people not to sink in mediocrity.
Thanks to you, my life will change for better!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
