Hey everyone, My real name is Adam and I'm panama City,FL. I currently work on fighter aircraft, specializing on the ejection seats. I just recently finished up getting my associates degree in Graphic Design. However, I feel that I've reached a cross roads in my life. I no longer wish to work on airplanes, and I can't bear the thought of moving into cubicle city. I've also realized that there is more to life than making someone else a ton of money, when I'm willing and able to make my own money. I found this forum last night and was just so impressed at the ton of knowledge here in these forums that I had to join and learn, and teach if at all possible.
I've been joking for a couple of years now with my co-worker of buying a firetruck, and turning it into a party mobile for the lack of a better word. Getting rid of unusable parts, throwing a hot tub or something in there, and renting it out to people that want to add a lil something to their good times. However, I'm sure the insurance companies would have a hay-day with that liability coverage. I would really to see that one come to fruition, however, if it never does I like to think of myself as a semi-bright light bulb and I can think of other things.
I really just wanted to say hey to everyone, and then jump into this feet first and learn from the guys and gals that have walked the walk. I really look forward to getting to know you and learn from you all, and hopefully one be able to teach someone a thing or two to get them in the fastlane.
~Adam
I've been joking for a couple of years now with my co-worker of buying a firetruck, and turning it into a party mobile for the lack of a better word. Getting rid of unusable parts, throwing a hot tub or something in there, and renting it out to people that want to add a lil something to their good times. However, I'm sure the insurance companies would have a hay-day with that liability coverage. I would really to see that one come to fruition, however, if it never does I like to think of myself as a semi-bright light bulb and I can think of other things.
I really just wanted to say hey to everyone, and then jump into this feet first and learn from the guys and gals that have walked the walk. I really look forward to getting to know you and learn from you all, and hopefully one be able to teach someone a thing or two to get them in the fastlane.
~Adam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
