The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everybody

Endeavour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm 25, from New Zealand. I learned about MJ DeMarco and the Fastlane from a YouTube video. I am 3/4 through TMFL and will promptly start reading Unscripted afterwards.

I'm currently half way through my engineering degree (mechatronics) and have always known a degree isn't what is going to get me rich. I very much enjoy what I'm studying but I've never seen university as a necessary gate of freedom. I don't understood how my peers around me are so excited and pushing for a particular job after graduation with the belief that "this is it". I get it, working at some reputable place sounds nice on paper and you can tell yourself "you've made it" for x career. It is a big achievement. But it's slowlane think.

Reading TMFL has been a tremendous eye opener. The entrepreneurial path now, thankfully, has some lights and road signs.

I've spent the past month learning html/CSS and sold my first website yesterday. That's something I'm very pleased with, to know I learned something from YouTube inspired by an idea (an MJ video) and turned a learned skill into money. My current plan is to sell a few more websites and then find and pay a student to do fill in the code on some templates I have for me while I focus on website sales and find more ways to expand and free up my time while keeping the money rolling. As I learn more about Engineering, inventing is where I really want to dedicate my focus.

Thank you very much MJ DeMarco for your books and this forum.

Cheers everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...