Hello everybody! First i'm really glad to be on this forum with all of you, bright people!
I am 23 year old, male, from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe). I learned about this forum from TMF and decided to give it a chance. Then i was facinated with the amount ot quality information, support and tolerance you have for each other. And here i am trying to get on the fastlane and get my life in order. I'm looking forward for being part of this community and contributing for it.
Some personal history:
I consider my childhood quite normal. I was going to school, getting good grades and so on until graduating. Then i went to university. During the second year in university i started working for a company in the industry i was studying. I was not quite happy with it but i was making my first money and i felt good at that time. After 1 year working there i decided to quit and change the job. The second job was actually when it hit me. I knew it since i was a kid. I didn't want to a regular 9 to 5 job. But since i didn't know what i wanted i had to try something. During the time i worked for the second company i started reading a lot about wealth,finance and self help. After reading book like the Millionaire next door i felt a bit depressed. Is this what life has to offer? Paying bills,living paycheck to paycheck, sacrificing 5 days of work for 2 days off ,clipping coupons and saving your earnings if you want to retire? Few months later i found The Millionaire Fastlane and this book gave me some motivation about life. It doesn't have to be the slowlaners' way. So i started learning about entrepreneurship, building and runing bussiness. I am currently working with my dad since i need some money to live with. Simultaneously i'm trying to get my first bussiness going.
P.S. English is not my native language , so sorry if it's not on point.
I am 23 year old, male, from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe). I learned about this forum from TMF and decided to give it a chance. Then i was facinated with the amount ot quality information, support and tolerance you have for each other. And here i am trying to get on the fastlane and get my life in order. I'm looking forward for being part of this community and contributing for it.
Some personal history:
I consider my childhood quite normal. I was going to school, getting good grades and so on until graduating. Then i went to university. During the second year in university i started working for a company in the industry i was studying. I was not quite happy with it but i was making my first money and i felt good at that time. After 1 year working there i decided to quit and change the job. The second job was actually when it hit me. I knew it since i was a kid. I didn't want to a regular 9 to 5 job. But since i didn't know what i wanted i had to try something. During the time i worked for the second company i started reading a lot about wealth,finance and self help. After reading book like the Millionaire next door i felt a bit depressed. Is this what life has to offer? Paying bills,living paycheck to paycheck, sacrificing 5 days of work for 2 days off ,clipping coupons and saving your earnings if you want to retire? Few months later i found The Millionaire Fastlane and this book gave me some motivation about life. It doesn't have to be the slowlaners' way. So i started learning about entrepreneurship, building and runing bussiness. I am currently working with my dad since i need some money to live with. Simultaneously i'm trying to get my first bussiness going.
P.S. English is not my native language , so sorry if it's not on point.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
