What's new

hello everybody

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

johnp

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,744
Location
Philly
Rep Bank
$2,675
User Power: 165%
Hi everyone, I am new on this forum. I figured that I would introduce myself. I am very interested in reading the posts here and learning as much as I can. I am interested in anything business related and investments. I want to learn about the stock market and investing.

I am 23 years hold and hold my BA in Political Science. I started my own
(LLC)company back in January 2011, during my final semester of school. I am currently in the development process and should finish development by January 2012. It is a social network for higher education, that gives money back to colleges and students.

My social networking business model is built around a construct that is different than all other social networking business models. As I am the first person who is using this business model, I think it can be very successful, and I hope for it to bring new light to the ways in which social media can be used to benefit society. Maybe I will go into more detail about that in another thread.

I consider myself to be business minded. I have gotten myself into different types of ventures since the age of 15. I have started soccer clubs, sold on ebay, learned to make gourmet popcorn to sell, taught myself how to make candles sell (attempted to start a candle company in my kitchen), and I have wrote and sold informational ebooks which netting my partner and I 30K in 2 months (decent for a college student). I still realize that I have a lot to learn, so that is a reason why I am here.

I have a lot of philosophies about business and success. Some could be way off, but they appear to be working for me. I consider myself an open minded, positive, and fast moving individual. I had my company incorporated within 2 months of thinking of my idea and investment money gathered within 4 months without even having a prototype. I do analyze every decision that I make, however, I do admit that sometimes a move a little too fast on things. But I will get better with that in time.


I look forward to posting and reading posts on this forum. Thanks for reading.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O duptofis nztimg vu ci catopitt nopfif. O jewi huvvip nztimg opvu foggisipv vzqit ug wipvasit topdi vji ehi ug 15. O jewi tvesvif tuddis dmact, tumf up icez, miespif vu neli huasniv quqdusp vu timm, veahjv nztimg jux vu neli depfmit timm (evvinqvif vu tvesv e depfmi dunqepz op nz lovdjip), epf O jewi xsuvi epf tumf opgusnevoupem icuult xjodj pivvoph nz qesvpis epf O 30L op 2 nupvjt (fidipv gus e dummihi tvafipv). O tvomm siemobi vjev O jewi e muv vu miesp, tu vjev ot e sietup xjz O en jisi.

Tuapft moli e Getvmepi nopftiv. Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom