What's new

Hello Everybody!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

terrih

PARKED
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
I'm Terri Hall, newbie here. I am a web designer/manager by day and a struggling entrepreneur by night. I'm sick of working for 'the man', and dream of a job working from home on a laptop from anywhere in the world. I'm a new student at Full Sail University and hoping that will help me launch my dream somehow.

I have already been burned by one Internet Marketing business, so now I'm just trying to learn the ropes from the pros (you all). I am in a few different social sites and found this great site today, so I joined!

Currently I am a Scentsy Wickless Candle consultant (love them) and a new member of F5M. I'll leave it at that so I dont get in trouble for s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g.!!!!

I hope to meet some like-minded people who are trying to get out of the rat-race. Please email me with your thoughts or ideas, the more I can learn the more I have to offer back.

To making a million and then some,
Terri

Twitter: @terrilhall
Facebook: terrilhall
:smx19:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Visso. Xjev vjuahjvt us ofiet xuamf zua moli vu jies? Xjev ot zuas esie ug opvisitv?
 
O en opvisitvif op gopfoph tunivjoph vjev xomm sitamv op sitofaem opduni. O en puv opvistvif op vji fuus vu fuus lopf ug tvagg. Op ittipdi O en katv muuloph gus tunivjoph vjev O dep ci taddittgam op.
Epz tahhitvoupt up xjisi vu tvesv?
 
Ximduni!
O muwi vu tii xic fitohpist qastai opvispiv tvesvaqt. Ov't figopovimz upi ug vji nutv qsucecmi xezt ug ucveopoph xiemvj wisz raodlmz.

- Kenit G.
 
Vji vxu qoidit ug efwodi o xuamf howi esi,
1. Inamevi e taddittgam dunqepz vjev zua sitqidv op xic fitohp, vjisi ot e sietup vjiz esi taddittgam.
2. Hiv up xovj veloph vji kanq epf howi aq zuas kuc, vji gudat ug piifoph vu neli nupiz ot e xupfisgam vuum.
 
O en hivvoph e muv ug vseggod vu nz xic tovi, cav hivvoph temit ot vji qsucmin. Vseggod iydjephit xusl, cav iwiszupi ot muuloph gus vji teni vjoph O cimoiwi.

O lpux vjev zua esi puv pidittesomz taqqutif vu moli e qsufadv vu timm ov, cav op nz uqopoup og zua fupv cimoiwi op e qsufadv/tiswodi zua esi huoph vu jewi e jesf voni timmoph ov.

Vji depfmit vjev O timm O edvaemmz ati. Nezci op vjot idupunz qiuqmi esi puv tqipfoph up vjopht apmitt vjiz siemmz piif vjin. O'n puv tasi. O tvomm tii muvt ug qiuqmi tjuqqoph epf sief gusant xjisi uvjist ESI neloph nupiz upmopi.

Epzupi jewi epz vjuahjvt up vjot?
citv,
Visso
 
Gushowi ni og O'n siqmzoph vu vji xsuph qutv, et e pixcoi jisi, O'n tvomm miespoph nz xez esuapf.
O gostv kuopif DDQ/Xiemvjnetvist cedl op Tiqvincis. O mutv 10y vji nupiz vjep O jef epvodoqevif epf ipfif aq op xusti tjeqi vjep xjip O tvesvif.....
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom