- Joined
- Mar 1, 2010
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 3%
Hey I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and tell everybody my situation and see if anybody out there can relate to it..I am almost 24 years old, I have been trying to become a successful entrepreneur for about 4 years now but haven't really had a good run of things because I haven't have anybody to really talk with about this stuff and get guidence until I found this forum. I have tried to start an e-commerce site but it was dealing with dropshippers and I aborted the site before it launched because the further I got with the site the more I kept realizing I really don't know if dropshipping is a dependable source to run a successful business online. (Any input on dropshipping anybody) Along the way I did learn a lot about taxes and business entities so it wasn't a complete waste of time.. Basically, I am working a job that pays enough to survive on but always feel that being an entrepreneur is what I truley want to do. I can't wait to start chatting with all of you guys and learning as much as I can about entrepreneurship :wave:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
