- Joined
- Jun 3, 2023
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 100%
Hello everybody, my name is Moxy and I'm 16.
I joined this forum because of a few reasons:
1. I never liked the idea of working 9 to 5
2. I read TMF
3. I wanted to stop being a lazy prick
Throughout 2021 to 2022, I had only stepped outside of my house 6 times. 359 days wasted, playing videos games, eating junk food and jerking off. I was fat, lazy and miserable.
But one day I decided I've had enough, so I started doing push ups in my room, after a while I started running at the park. Eventually, I joined a gym, started reading books, and began learning how to code. And now, I'm here.
I've definitely made progress compared to before, but I'm still not satisfied because I don't have any money.
My goal as of right now is to get out of this country (Malaysia), so my plan is to do some side hustles, save up enough money and move.
Once I move, I'll focus on my entrepreneurial journey.
I'll be posting my progress on this forum when I can.
If you have any questions for me feel free to ask!
I joined this forum because of a few reasons:
1. I never liked the idea of working 9 to 5
2. I read TMF
3. I wanted to stop being a lazy prick
Throughout 2021 to 2022, I had only stepped outside of my house 6 times. 359 days wasted, playing videos games, eating junk food and jerking off. I was fat, lazy and miserable.
But one day I decided I've had enough, so I started doing push ups in my room, after a while I started running at the park. Eventually, I joined a gym, started reading books, and began learning how to code. And now, I'm here.
I've definitely made progress compared to before, but I'm still not satisfied because I don't have any money.
My goal as of right now is to get out of this country (Malaysia), so my plan is to do some side hustles, save up enough money and move.
Once I move, I'll focus on my entrepreneurial journey.
I'll be posting my progress on this forum when I can.
If you have any questions for me feel free to ask!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
