Hey all!
ABCValue here, happy and excited to join this like-minded community of Entrepreneurs! I've read TMF and it was a life-altering book that put into words exactly how I've felt about the Slowlane and the beaten path but it also opened my eyes to the importance of service and creating value for others. I have been self-centered and so focused on improving myself and my intrinsic value ("college" and "education") for so long that I've forgotten that the most important thing is to serve others and create value for others. So I've made it my username and my motto: "Always Be Creating Value"!
Currently I am a budding software developer attending a coding bootcamp in the Bay Area (hit me up if you're around!) and learning web development while looking into mobile development too. While I could learn programming on my own, I am getting insane value out of the program through the mentorship and relationships I've formed here that it was an inspiration to how important having good mentors is to accelerate your growth in any skill.
So here I am for the community and I will contribute as much as I can while I'm here! If you have any questions about programming hit me up and I'll help out as much as I can!
ABCValue out!
ABCValue here, happy and excited to join this like-minded community of Entrepreneurs! I've read TMF and it was a life-altering book that put into words exactly how I've felt about the Slowlane and the beaten path but it also opened my eyes to the importance of service and creating value for others. I have been self-centered and so focused on improving myself and my intrinsic value ("college" and "education") for so long that I've forgotten that the most important thing is to serve others and create value for others. So I've made it my username and my motto: "Always Be Creating Value"!
Currently I am a budding software developer attending a coding bootcamp in the Bay Area (hit me up if you're around!) and learning web development while looking into mobile development too. While I could learn programming on my own, I am getting insane value out of the program through the mentorship and relationships I've formed here that it was an inspiration to how important having good mentors is to accelerate your growth in any skill.
So here I am for the community and I will contribute as much as I can while I'm here! If you have any questions about programming hit me up and I'll help out as much as I can!
ABCValue out!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
