The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All..

Josh Harmsen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Oct 9, 2017
Florida, United States of America
Hello everyone, my name is Josh, I’m a 17 year old high school student who is basically obsessed with the idea of the Fastlane. After reading “The Millionaire Fastlane ”, it really changed my opinion on the world of wealth. The book itself made me really open my eyes to the opportunities of entrepreneurship and how opportunity and “the perfect time” won’t wait for you and that you need to pursue whatever it is you want to get done in your life.

My dad introduced me to this book, after reading and highlighting it himself, saying that it would “change my life”. Before this book, I never was the type of person to read a book on my own time, but I found myself reading this book every chance I got during school hours and before I would fall asleep. This book also made me realize how committed I am to entrepreneurship. I’ve have countless failures at trying to run my own business, but it has never really phased me into thinking that I’ll never have my own company. If anything, these failures have taught me what and what not to do when trying to own a company.

I hope everyone who read this book was just as inspired as I was when I read it and I can’t wait to start reading all these forum posts and what not.

-Josh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My dad introduced me to this book, after reading and highlighting it himself, saying that it would “change my life”. Before this book, I never was the type of person to read a book on my own time

Thanks Josh for the intro. Please PERSONALLY thank your DAD for recommending my book. Give 'em a fist bump for me. ;)

If you really want to blow your dad's mind, return him the favor and give him a copy of Unscripted .

If TMF blew his mind, Unscripted will blow up his world. (And yours.)

Welcome to the forum!

Josh Harmsen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Oct 9, 2017
Florida, United States of America
Thanks Josh for the intro. Please PERSONALLY thank your DAD for recommending my book. Give 'em a fist bump for me. ;)

If you really want to blow your dad's mind, return him the favor and give him a copy of Unscripted .

If TMF blew his mind, Unscripted will blow up his world. (And yours.)

Welcome to the forum!
My dad actually has (and read) UNSCRIPTED . Once I give him TMF , he’ll give me UNSCRIPTED to read!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Allen

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jul 26, 2013
Welcome Josh!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.