What's new

Helllo Fastlaners

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

paul.waker

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
22
Location
Ukraine, Lviv
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 27%
I finished 2 books MJ DeMarco, these books gives power, I read many different books, like Hall Elrod, Napoleon Hill, Kiyosaki, Dale Carnegie, Brian Tracy, Harv Eker and many other I tried to get something useful from all books, but you know without process nothing will be. I`m so thankful MJ DeMarco he makes great things. Before reading him books I wanted to start Amazon business, I made savings throughout the year, to start ones, but now I have doubts whether I will bring value to people, because the most important rule in my life is that if you want to get something, you must first give something, and I want to give good value. For now, I have more questions than answers and will be looking for the way to achieve my goals, thank for your time and consideration.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom