- Joined
- Feb 15, 2012
- Messages
- 160
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 97%
Hey guys, I'm Will and I need your help on my Headline.
PRO-DUSTER Lightweight 3-in-1 Microfiber Car Duster, Window Cleaner, Car Cleaning Cloth
This is my current title. What do you think? Suggestions?
It is a wand shaped cleaner with interchangeable pads:
Microfiber duster pad
Window cleaning pad
Car cloth cleaning pad
Benefits:
Car and home use
Microfiber material
Lightweight
Broom stick applicable
Multi-purpose
Audience:
Stay at home parents
Married with kids
Car lovers
People who enjoy cleaning?
Which benefit and audience should I emphasize in my headline...
ps. I wanted it to NOT sound like a generic cleaning product.
Thanks in advance peeps.
William-
PRO-DUSTER Lightweight 3-in-1 Microfiber Car Duster, Window Cleaner, Car Cleaning Cloth
This is my current title. What do you think? Suggestions?
It is a wand shaped cleaner with interchangeable pads:
Microfiber duster pad
Window cleaning pad
Car cloth cleaning pad
Benefits:
Car and home use
Microfiber material
Lightweight
Broom stick applicable
Multi-purpose
Audience:
Stay at home parents
Married with kids
Car lovers
People who enjoy cleaning?
Which benefit and audience should I emphasize in my headline...
ps. I wanted it to NOT sound like a generic cleaning product.
Thanks in advance peeps.
William-
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
