The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
You are simply not one in this product's targetsegment. For some people, this product will solve a problem and motivate them. For others, it will be a waste of time. It's use and value is determined by the individual.

You're right :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luk391

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 9, 2012
I get up at 4:45am every day to head to the gym for 5am. Best thing I've done this year.

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
You're right :)

Thanks! :) Something to keep is that as an aspiring entrepreneur, any kind of personal opinions on a product are not very useful, because they reflect your viewpoint, and not the market's viewpoint. It's good to train yourself to avoid listening to those thoughts and rather focus on how well a product is doing, and what lessons you can learn from it for your own endeavors. I'm sure there's been more than one successful person who started out with an idea he thought was stupid.

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
Waking up to a alarm is no kind of life :)

Havent woke up to one in at least 5 years. Body clock tends to get me up around 8am without fail. Then I dont hate getting out of bed like I used to when the alarm woke me up.

Ben S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Aug 2, 2015
Los Angeles, California
I like using the 5 second rule. Make it a habit. As soon as that alarm goes off, give yourself 5 seconds. Count down. 5...4...3...2...1

As soon as you reach that 1, get up. Throw the blankets off yourself. If you wait any longer it's not going to happen. If you bypass that last number and you're still in bed, just disable the alarm and sleep through your responsibilities.

CycleGuy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jan 16, 2015
Midwest
We're talking a lot about waking up which is great, but what about the other factor? The amount of sleep you get in a night.
What's everyone's average amount of sleep? I feel like I currently get around 7hrs which is plenty imo. 6 is doable daily for myself if I have projects going on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.