The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having Lots of Freetime and Money - Drugs,Hookers and Bling Bling ?

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
my situation:

-22 years of age
-making online money
barely have to work around 30-90 min daily
-have lots of money saved up

I travelled the past year

I got no clue what to do with the rest of my life... what things should I do?

drugs hookers and bling bling was not on my "menu" yet

something is missing ...

any advice how to enjoy life more?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
I'd definitely go with the hookers!.

However; avoid the drugs.

62585178.jpg

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
First off, congratulations on achieving some level of financial freedom!

I guess two things come to mind:

First, your life's purpose doesn't just show up one day. It's not going to jump out from behind a rock and says "Haha! I'm your life's purpose!" -- you have to actually decide what you're going to be about. What's important and what's not. What's worth fighting for and what's better left to someone else who's more passionate about it.

If you want to save the dolphins, go do everything in your power to save them dolphins. If it's feeding the homeless, go do that. Whatever you decide, find something you're willing to go "all in" for. at LEAST a decent period of time.

I like to give myself 3, 5, and 10 years at things. 100% commitment to it. I actually just started my next 10 year.

Second, is that most people who "have everything" start wondering "what's next?"

It sounds like you've fulfilled all your basic needs except for the 2 most important ones: growth and contribution.

Everything in life either grows or it dies. And if you feel shitty right now -- it's probably because you're dying. You'll be happiest if you are growing, expanding, learning, building.

And as far as contributing, once again deciding what your purpose is -- is great. But in the meantime, what's something you can do to help your family, your friends, people down the street in Costa Rica? Hell, even people on this forum would all be ready to ask you how you did what you do, how much money you're earning, some tips for getting started, etc.

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
F*ck.

I saw this and thought, "Hey, some one asked something similar and there were a lot of good responses."

Then I spent 15 minutes on Google punching in "site:http://fastlaneforum.com + [Every query under the sun]" before I finally found it.

Want a great thread full of advice and ideas? One that's specifically tailored to your needs?

I mean your EXACT needs. Like, you personally. Because the advice in that thread is aimed directly, 100% at you.

How do I know? … You started it!

What the heck man? Why start a new thread? Why haven't you just gone traveling, scuba diving, or joined a monastery already? Why haven't you learned a new language, become a chess master, or taken up a musical instrument?

There was SO MUCH good advice in that other thread!

Here, have another look, put everything in a list and pick something:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...work-what-do-now-with-all-the-freetime.59211/

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
Give me an L!

Give me an A!

Give me an N!

Give me a D!

Give me an F!

Give me an I!

Give me an L!

Give me another L!

What does that spell?!

I know this, I know this. Gimme like five minutes I need some scratch paper.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
F*ck.

I saw this and thought, "Hey, some one asked something similar and there were a lot of good responses."

Then I spent 15 minutes on Google punching in "site:http://fastlaneforum.com + [Every query under the sun]" before I finally found it.

Want a great thread full of advice and ideas? One that's specifically tailored to your needs? I mean your EXACT needs. Like, you personally. Because the advice in that thread is aimed directly, 100% at you.

How do I know? … You started it!

What the heck man? Why start a new thread? Why haven't you just gone traveling, scuba diving, or joined a monastery already? Why haven't you learned a new language, become a chess master, or taken up a musical instrument?

There was SO MUCH good advice in that other thread!

Here, have another look, put everything in a list and pick something:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...work-what-do-now-with-all-the-freetime.59211/

Please don't create another Tai Lopez (not sure if that's how you spell his name).

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
any advice how to enjoy life more?
  1. At first I asked what can I do for ME.
  2. Then I shifted focus to what can I do for THE CUSTOMER.
  3. Then I shifted focus to what can I do for the world as a whole.
The last one will never keep me bored. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.