Stanley King
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
I've been having a challenge lately with having very high expectations of myself. I set a lot of plans/standards for myself high and see my vision of it but when it doesn't happen how I felt it I get really upset. Not so much a control freak at all, just I believe my approach to be unorthodox in a good way, I don't harp on others but it does affect my overall attitude and I know I'm going places but why am I so high with expectations and beat myself up if I don't meet my standard??? It's a gift and curse lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
