OK, I got a silly idea for a website.
I will prefer (And probably need) to stay anonymous
I still want to have google ads to generate $$
I need a way to prevent anyone from trying to sue for any reason - does an agreement such as "You agree not to sue for any reason / accept all conditions" protect my butt? I would rather NOT have this - since I want people to type the url and see the info instantly, but the litigation risk is there.
This is nothing illegal or immoral - just sensitive for some
So to sum it up, I could use some input on two things:
Is this possible to remain anon and still receive the ad money?
Litigation protection
Thanks!
I will prefer (And probably need) to stay anonymous
I still want to have google ads to generate $$
I need a way to prevent anyone from trying to sue for any reason - does an agreement such as "You agree not to sue for any reason / accept all conditions" protect my butt? I would rather NOT have this - since I want people to type the url and see the info instantly, but the litigation risk is there.
This is nothing illegal or immoral - just sensitive for some
So to sum it up, I could use some input on two things:
Is this possible to remain anon and still receive the ad money?
Litigation protection
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
