Hey everyone,
Not sure if anyone noticed, lol, but I haven't been posting/viewing for a while...going on about a month and a half now. I have had some very hard personal problems come up about the time that I stopped coming around that I am just now starting to come to terms with/starting to get over. Anyways, I feel like I have just lost everything and every bit of momentum that I had coming into the new year. I don't want any details, but I could use some motivation, some help, and maybe just some input in the way of other people experiences with Life. I got kicked in the teeth and just kept getting rocked while I was trying to get back up. I just want to know that there are other successful people out there that have experienced the same problem. How did you overcome? I know it happens to everyone, but this is the biggest hit that I have ever taken, and I really respect the opinions of the people that hang out here, and I am just reaching for some straws from the people who have experienced these kind of things. Thanks for all of your help! You can never know how much someone like me appreciates it.
-Josh
Not sure if anyone noticed, lol, but I haven't been posting/viewing for a while...going on about a month and a half now. I have had some very hard personal problems come up about the time that I stopped coming around that I am just now starting to come to terms with/starting to get over. Anyways, I feel like I have just lost everything and every bit of momentum that I had coming into the new year. I don't want any details, but I could use some motivation, some help, and maybe just some input in the way of other people experiences with Life. I got kicked in the teeth and just kept getting rocked while I was trying to get back up. I just want to know that there are other successful people out there that have experienced the same problem. How did you overcome? I know it happens to everyone, but this is the biggest hit that I have ever taken, and I really respect the opinions of the people that hang out here, and I am just reaching for some straws from the people who have experienced these kind of things. Thanks for all of your help! You can never know how much someone like me appreciates it.
-Josh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
