(I asked and MJ said this was O.K. for me to post. Please be sure to ask if anyone else wants to do something similar - I don't mean to open any flood gates :smx19
If you have purchased any type of these programs, I am looking for some testers for a new personal development program. Specifically starting with Goal Setting. If you would like to be a part of this group I would much appreciate it. I can answer any questions you might have as well. Unfortunately it does not pay anything but hopefully if my material is as good as I'm thinking, it will be well worth it. Thanks all
If you have purchased any type of these programs, I am looking for some testers for a new personal development program. Specifically starting with Goal Setting. If you would like to be a part of this group I would much appreciate it. I can answer any questions you might have as well. Unfortunately it does not pay anything but hopefully if my material is as good as I'm thinking, it will be well worth it. Thanks all
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
