Has anyone here heard of Marshall Goldsmith? He wrote this really interesting personal development book "What Got You Here, Won't Get You There". He's written some newer stuffs too like "Triggers" - another really great book if you're into personal development.
Anyways, there's this magic 6 questions that Marshall lectures about which has helped more than half of the people who do it to improve within 2 months or so...
It's "Have I done my best to create..."
1) Happiness?
2) Meaningful?
3) Engaged?
4) Build good relations?
5) Set clear goals?
6) Progress to goals?
And what you're supposed to do is rate it from 1-10.
I seem to be going up and down with my score, but I feel like my life has been improving. And I'd like to take this exercise to another level, and I was wanted to ask anyone out here who would be interested to partner with me on this?
The "other level" by the way, is to make a list of specific questions, for you - and get someone to check up on you about them once a week. The questions can be something about your life goal or something like - have you gone for a check-up at the doctor's? It's up to you to come up with the questions.
And this stuff is supposed to be very effective in changing your life.
Anyone interested to partner up for this?
Anyways, there's this magic 6 questions that Marshall lectures about which has helped more than half of the people who do it to improve within 2 months or so...
It's "Have I done my best to create..."
1) Happiness?
2) Meaningful?
3) Engaged?
4) Build good relations?
5) Set clear goals?
6) Progress to goals?
And what you're supposed to do is rate it from 1-10.
I seem to be going up and down with my score, but I feel like my life has been improving. And I'd like to take this exercise to another level, and I was wanted to ask anyone out here who would be interested to partner with me on this?
The "other level" by the way, is to make a list of specific questions, for you - and get someone to check up on you about them once a week. The questions can be something about your life goal or something like - have you gone for a check-up at the doctor's? It's up to you to come up with the questions.
And this stuff is supposed to be very effective in changing your life.
Anyone interested to partner up for this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
