The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone had success with a waist trainer?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
Personally, I don't think that this is the right place to ask about it. Some fitness-related subreddit would be a better place to ask about it, but the underlying concept is the same as in business, the shortcuts are more often than not, ineffective or just delusional. A waist trainer alone won't make a difference. You do need to lose weight by either eating in deficit or working off the surplus calories.
Sure, curves are somewhat genetic, but if you lift weights, you can definitely get a slimmer waist and more curvy thighs, legs, butt. Gym and caloric deficit can make you "hourglass", but that's an actual effort that you have to commit to.

Agoleglo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 20, 2021
It reminds me when I was on the way home from the movies with my son and we past by the university right after an event. All the university students started to get on and they were all the centre of the self development, success world, in reality - half these kids wouldn't make it one year in the work force. Number one cause of success is attitude .. you can post about it here since most successful entrepreneurs are successful in health and weight .. most very smart people aren't popular and popular people do better in sales.

Diet my friend. To loose stomach fat has little to do with the gym and more to do with diet and posture. In my experience, have a cut off time so say 7pm each night you don't eat anything but drink tea and water .. hope that helps

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Sowwy if this had been discussed before. I'm a newbie and didn't see any threads. I'm apple-shaped and I hate it! I am always in between sizes because I am disproportionate. I always have to get my dresses taken in and it's annoying to buy an expensive dress and then pay even more money to take it to a skilled tailor who won't ruin it Best waist Trainer.

I am far from fat. I just have a wide waist. I know I need to lose weight to get rid of belly fat but I don't want to lose what little curves I have. And I can't control where I lose. I've heard belly fat is usually the last and most stubborn to lose too. I guess I'll try to focus on toning.

I know I'll never be an hourglass, but if I could lose just 3 inches I would be happier with my shape.

Has a waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear?
This is obviously a keyword link drop it’s no intention of ever replying.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.