• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Harsh Truths About Life

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by lewj24, Apr 19, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewj24

lewj24 Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,491
    levijean, Kingmaker, MB2 and 4 others like this.
  2. MaverickBrenton

MaverickBrenton Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $277
    That was awesome.

lewj24 likes this.
  3. lewj24

lewj24 Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,491
    Highlights:

People quit because it takes too long to see results, because they can't figure out that the process is the result.

Don't ask, "How can I get a job?" ask "How can I become the type of person employers want?"

You hate yourself because you don't do anything. Not even you can just "love you for you"

"Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. If you want to work here, close."

He uses the metaphor "the tree is only as good as the fruit that it bears." Comparing that to you, who you are inside only matters if you start producing. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire" ~Jesus

craig1928 and Argue like this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $212,084
    Admin Post
    It's been posted here before, years ago, but a refresher never hurts.

5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $212,084
    Kingmaker and ZF Lee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.