The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happily Ever After

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I feel a bit nervous posting personal stuff so forgive me if you can’t quite follow along yea? If you attended the Summit and met me there you’ll get it immediately.

I closed my business on Monday. Ive been waiting for a long form birth certificate to arrive from out of state, for one of my children, for weeks. It got here yesterday afternoon. By 3pm I FINALLY had everything I needed to apply for a passport.

This morning I drove to the only location near me, 40 miles away, that takes walk-ins.
Then I found out the bad news.

As of today, applying for an expedited passport is no longer an option in America. Regular passports are though. I applied for the passport. They’ll take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Good thing my lease isn’t up until.. oh darn. April 21st.

This pandemic, as one of my British friends likes to say, is a big bummer.

If you’re really smart and you’ve been paying attention AND you attended the Summit you’ll be tuning in as two of this forums most lovable members start playing in a beloved classic called Trains, Planes, and Automobiles.

He is considering parachuting into Mexico and then climbing the wall to get to me but I don’t think that’s the best idea..

Friends? If I may call you that, I’m sharing much more of my heart than you know. Sigh. I have never trusted or loved a man this much in my life. I adore him.

I very much want to get to England. He very much wants to get to Texas where I am right now.

This is going to make a great story. I’d love to say you were a part of it. If you have any bright ideas we’d both appreciate it.

I have money to bribe a nice ship captain on the East coast. Do you know any? :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I'm just gonna be straightforward.

This is absolutely the worst time possible you could be planning to travel.

Not only that, it's quite irresponsible considering how many people you two could end up putting at risk, when the whole world is going through huge lengths to curb the pandemic.

I'm pretty sure you two can wait.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Mar 8, 2018
England
He is considering parachuting into Mexico and then climbing the wall to get to me but I don’t think that’s the best idea..

You are thinking James Bond, he's thinking Cadbury's Milk Tray :) (He will explain)

Friends? If I may call you that, I’m sharing much more of my heart than you know. Sigh. I have never trusted or loved a man this much in my life. I adore him.

If you ever hear anything even remotely like this, you landed in France not England. :)

Well that is an interesting post to say the least.

Perhaps we can give you a list of British TV Programmes to watch in splendid isolation so you understand him better.

Dan

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Not only that, it's quite irresponsible considering how many people you two could end up putting at risk, when the whole world is going through huge lengths to curb the pandemic.

I'm pretty sure you two can wait.

Let’s assume that one party has already had the virus so won’t be putting huge numbers of people at risk. Let’s also assume that travel plans were in place before this virus raised its ugly head so the people involved are trying to find a sensible way to overcome these new obstacles.

Lets also assume you are wrong on the waiting front too.

Last assumption is you missed the part about requesting bright ideas and you have never watched Bambi.

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
I feel a bit nervous posting personal stuff so forgive me if you can’t quite follow along yea? If you attended the Summit and met me there you’ll get it immediately.

I closed my business on Monday. Ive been waiting for a long form birth certificate to arrive from out of state, for one of my children, for weeks. It got here yesterday afternoon. By 3pm I FINALLY had everything I needed to apply for a passport.

This morning I drove to the only location near me, 40 miles away, that takes walk-ins.
Then I found out the bad news.

As of today, applying for an expedited passport is no longer an option in America. Regular passports are though. I applied for the passport. They’ll take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Good thing my lease isn’t up until.. oh darn. April 21st.

This pandemic, as one of my British friends likes to say, is a big bummer.

If you’re really smart and you’ve been paying attention AND you attended the Summit you’ll be tuning in as two of this forums most lovable members start playing in a beloved classic called Trains, Planes, and Automobiles.

I very much want to get to England. He very much wants to get to Texas where I am right now.

This is going to make a great story. I’d love to say you were a part of it. If you have any bright ideas we’d both appreciate it.

I have money to bribe a nice ship captain on the East coast. Do you know any? :)
Good luck lovebirds, I have absolutely no ideas on what you could do, but I'll be here to provide moral support!

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Have you considered shipping yourself? Here’s a great instructional video:

View: https://youtu.be/vbTOHITC_xY

Pretty sure the video above is complete bullshit, didn’t actually watch it.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Let’s assume that one party has already had the virus so won’t be putting huge numbers of people at risk. Let’s also assume that travel plans were in place before this virus raised its ugly head so the people involved are trying to find a sensible way to overcome these new obstacles.

Lets also assume you are wrong on the waiting front too.

Last assumption is you missed the part about requesting bright ideas and you have never watched Bambi.
I'm very confused. I think I'll just shut up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.