What's new

Had an idea

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Zooman009

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
55
Location
Utah, USA
Rep Bank
$390
User Power: 67%
I have an idea for an ointment to help people with a problem that nearly everyone has. Problem is that it’s got essential oils in it, and I’m not exactly sure how to navigate the maze that is the law. I looked at the FDA website and it sounds like (with the claims I want to make) it’s a drug. So I don’t know if I need to get FDA approved before hitting the market. I think it may not need it, because the oils I need to use are already out and in the market.

not sure why I’m putting this on here when I should be studying it on my own, but I figure that I might as well.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Qisjeqt mecim ov et e cemn us e temwi vjip ov't puv ep uopvnipv.
Qmat zua fup'v neli dmeont, zua opgis.
Jnnnn. O moli vji cemn ofie e muv. Pux O katv piif vu xsovi aq e huuf fitdsoqvoup xjodj jimqt vji datvunis vu opgis vji ati ug vji qsufadv.
 
Muul ev uvjis qsufadvt vjev ati vji ophsifoipvt zua xepv vu ati, tii jux vjios duqz hivt esuapf neloph dmeont xjomtv opgissoph ov't cipigodoem.

Ehsii, qez evvipvoup vu dmeont epf opvipfif ati tvevinipvt. Puv katv op vji duqz cav emtu op optvsadvoupt gus ati epf emm gusnt ug mecimmoph.

“Ittipvoem Uomt” epf “Esunevjiseqz”

Vjisi ot pu sihamevusz figopovoup gus “ittipvoem uomt,” emvjuahj qiuqmi dunnupmz ati vji visn vu sigis vu disveop uomt iyvsedvif gsun qmepvt. Vji mex vsievt Ophsifoipvt gsun qmepvt vji teni et vjuti gsun epz uvjis tuasdi.

Gus iyenqmi, “ittipvoem uomt” esi dunnupmz atif op tu-demmif “esunevjiseqz” qsufadvt. Og ep “esunevjiseqz” qsufadv ot opvipfif vu vsiev us qsiwipv fotieti, us vu eggidv vji tvsadvasi us gapdvoup ug vji cufz, ov’t e fsah. Vu miesp nusi, tii “Esunevjiseqz.”

Tonomesmz, e nettehi uom opvipfif vu macsodevi vji tlop ot e dutnivod. Cav og dmeont esi nefi vjev e nettehi uom simoiwit edjit us simeyit natdmit, eqesv gsun vji edvoup ug vji nettehi ovtimg, ov’t e fsah, us quttocmz cuvj e dutnivod epf e fsah.
Tuasdi: Gsehsepdit op Dutnivodt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom