The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GYM FITNESS BUSINESS

Eric12

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
Im currently new to the fastlane forum group,
I’ve got a burning idea to open up a gym fitness to my own country “Philippines”, but i have that feeling of being unsure using the CENTS method.
I would like to open up a high quality gym with low cost membership and scaling it through by intentional iteration.
I would like to bring all my knowledge and ideas that i got and all the latest concept of the big gym business in the UK and applied it to the philippines.
I know that there is a big huge gap and a massive need of gym fitness business back home.
I really wanted to have a constructive opinion and i need your professional advice please.
I truly appreciate if you can drop any advice.

Thank you very much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
There is definitely money in this business. There are also several models. Do you want to do a 'Planet Fitness' model? Yoga studio? Boutique workout studio? Crossfit gym? Ninja Gym? Lots of opportunity and it is probably not too hard to get finances for this.

Welcome aboard!

Eric12

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2019
There is definitely money in this business. There are also several models. Do you want to do a 'Planet Fitness' model? Yoga studio? Boutique workout studio? Crossfit gym? Ninja Gym? Lots of opportunity and it is probably not too hard to get finances for this.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you very much for the reply. I appreciate that!
i would like to have kind of like the Planet Fitness gym business type. There is no gym business who serves that kind of approach.
i mean offer the masses with great quality equipments, low cost membership fee through monthly subscription, great amenities and more.

I would like to first open up the gym business in our city and grow the business through intentional iteration process through the neighbouring cities.
Question: Does this business get into the CENTS Commandments?
i would love to know all your opinions.
Thank you very much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!