The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Online Fitness Business 30 Days to £3k additional revenue pm

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2019
Hi Everyone

In this thread I'm going to document my journey to try and scale my Coaching Business an additional £3k pm in 30 days

Inspired by some threads in the forum about the Health & Fitness Industry I wanted to see how easy it would be to add some decent revenue in the next 30 days with some paid guidance. I've hired a trusted business coach and I have my first call this Wednesday 5th May.

Background
- Degree in Exercise Science
- 8+ years of Coaching 1-1 and managing personal training teams
- A ton of self development and learning in this field

The real work will start following the call Wednesday but wanted to open the thread for any potential questions/advice and I'll document a few things I'm doing now in the lead up

See some of my results here: Results – JourneyByJC

My own 'transformation' from a chubby and shy kid

1620067235338.png

Thank you for reading and hopefully I can add some value from sharing my journey

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2019
Day 1 - 5th May

I've had a couple of client calls today and got some general admin done.

Actions for Client Acquisition over the next several days

- Set up Calendly to improve processing speed for sales calls
- Draft some content/surveys leading to a call to action on my instagram story to gage interest as well as a content post on facebook to do the same
- Draft a new 3 month/12 week program offering vs selling a monthly service (Selling a clear result in a set timeframe)

The loose plan is to spend a good 1-2 weeks sharpening the axe, gaging/building interest, then start pushing for sales towards the end of May

Background work
- Working on a free fat loss e-product to build an email list
- Revamping my website and cleaning up some article drafts to eventually release weekly

Paul David

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
Day 1 - 5th May

I've had a couple of client calls today and got some general admin done.

Actions for Client Acquisition over the next several days

- Set up Calendly to improve processing speed for sales calls
- Draft some content/surveys leading to a call to action on my instagram story to gage interest as well as a content post on facebook to do the same
- Draft a new 3 month/12 week program offering vs selling a monthly service (Selling a clear result in a set timeframe)

The loose plan is to spend a good 1-2 weeks sharpening the axe, gaging/building interest, then start pushing for sales towards the end of May

Background work
- Working on a free fat loss e-product to build an email list
- Revamping my website and cleaning up some article drafts to eventually release weekly
Good luck, make sure you spend 80% of your time on activities that directly relate to bringing in sales, whether thats cold calls, emails, sending Instagram messages to potential clients.

Not doing this and spending 80% of my time on fulfillment instead of sales has been the biggest mistake in my business career.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Good plan James.

What did you get from yesterday's call out of interest?

Is the guy helping you with strategy or mindset or Sales/Marketing or something else? You described him as trusted business coach so presumably there is a skillset he has that you identified you need help with in getting to the next level.

Dan

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2019
Nice challenge man!
I've noticed you give yourself a clear deadline and goal, nice!

How do you get client calls?
Thank you bro!

So for now I just have an application form on my facebook/instagram and my website. When people complete that I'll just book them on a call asap. Setting up Calendly right now so that process is more automated and they can just book it in themselves.

Good luck, make sure you spend 80% of your time on activities that directly relate to bringing in sales, whether thats cold calls, emails, sending Instagram messages to potential clients.

Not doing this and spending 80% of my time on fulfillment instead of sales has been the biggest mistake in my business career.
Thank you Paul. Yes that's really good advice and a good reminder. I'm obsessed with being efficient in my process and actions... Focusing on the highest value tasks.

What business are you in?

Good plan James.

What did you get from yesterday's call out of interest?

Is the guy helping you with strategy or mindset or Sales/Marketing or something else? You described him as trusted business coach so presumably there is a skillset he has that you identified you need help with in getting to the next level.

Dan

Thank you Dan

As far as the first call it was just a basic intro to the program as there is a course/content to follow. Then identifying some key things as far as my target demographic, my pricing/delivery and how to start building some intro content on my social media to gage interest.

So I've signed up with to a greater program/course and I'm working through with multiple coaches in the group to work on all aspects of my business. The main selling point for me was that they offer a money back guarantee if I don't hit my revenue targets in the first 30 days so it's completely de risked the process. I'll share them after if I find their coaching valuable and they hopefully help me achieve my goals.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
What business are you in?

I help businesses get more 5 star reviews on platforms like Google, Facebook etc using automated software.

I myself in the past get too busy spending time on the tweaking things that don't bring me closer to a sale, so now I'm focusing on spending 80% of my time doing sales outreach!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom