The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gullible MLM junkies. SOS

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Met a guy the other night who actually had a really good pitch. But then I heard the "Yeah man, even a few doctors are in it!"... and then I realized....

rc08234

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 29, 2011
South Jersey
When I was a bouncer a few years ago a kid I worked with was in love with Vemma. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a vemma tattoo. I tried referencing MJs book telling him he didn't really own anything, and one change in TOS or something could wipe out his cash flow. He didn't believe me and ended up quitting the bouncing gig, I think vemma did end up leasing him a BMW. I saw on FB the other day Vemma got shut down.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Just as an update to show what happens long term in these situations over 9k of these victims couldn't get a check via the receivership because of "cost inefficiencies." That means the amount of the check were to small to even bother with writing one. Here is a link to the 2015 receivership disbursements. Just sad but worthy of note. Zeek Rewards Receivership

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
My whole family including myself is on Zeek Rewards. For the record - it's not a scam. They actually do pay out. I discovered the fast lane forum & book a few weeks after Zeek and realized what crazy move my family made. To be honest, it's not that crazy. It's def. slow lane and just one of our "side" things.
Kind of curious to know if your feelings have changed?

FunnelMonster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 6, 2015
Sadly in these deals, only the top guy goes to jail, so the 2nd-10th scammer usually just go on to find another deal.

These guys know it will blow up.. They don't know when, but they know.
Or they just pay a fine and no-one goes to jail :rolleyes:

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I had this guy at my soccer practice try to get me to go to one of his seminars. I thought he was just being friendly at first, inviting my to go to Houston with him. But, upon further questioning I knew he was trying to sell me something. He kept using frivolous words like opportunity, and seminar. I was like...hmmm maybe not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.