The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings:

Anything related to matters of the mind

Time And Again

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 15, 2015
Southern Idaho
I have been a member since the 15th of June this year and I am working on my second reading of the book. I have to say, even though it has been said here hundreds if not thousands of times, reading millionaire fast lane has jolted my view of reality in such a way that WILL be life changing.

It is hard to believe how the rails of our lives are set on the tracks to our future before we are even able to walk and talk. By that I am referring to the common misconception given us by our parents, from their parents, teachers, friends and loved ones to whom they should be able to trust. Get A Expensive Education, Get A High Paying Job, Invest 10% In 401K, blab la blab la bla.

Having seen the light from MJ’s broad spectrum mind piercing beam ( that I am fortunate and grateful to have been hit by) I would like to sum up what I think this to be with a quote from the Cars movie “It’s a Conspiracy Man” .

I have always had a passion for self-reliance and the passive income to fuel my desire for freedom from “The Job”. Now in my mid-forties after a wrecking divorce it is more imperative than ever. I would like to say that I wish I had this outlook in my early years but it would have possibly changed the four wonderful lives that have been created; I can honestly say that I have no regrets. Now it is time to get to work making the fore mentioned freedom a reality.

It is no surprise to me that the most successful path to what we all desire is through helping others with what frustrates, aggravates and concerns them most not so much about creating the “thing” first then trying to find its place in the world. I will admit however this is going to be possibly the most difficult mindset to change due to ideas I had been working on prior to reading the book. Having said that I will refocus and search for the pains I can help with and put my projects on the back burner for now. Who knows I may come back to them some day when it can be a real benefit to others.

Thanks to MJ and all of those here at the forum for the eye opener and for really caring about the rest of us…

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum. :)

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello ! Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.