What's new

Greetings...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JGbolagoke

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 11%
I am James Gbolagoke from Lagos, Nigeria. I came across The book - Millionaire Fastlane and I read it. I am a business management graduate, a chartered accountant, an investment manager and a trainer. I attained these through self efforts. Why?

Because I came from what I can call a super poor family. My father abandoned me to my mother at age 2 and my mother - a poor farmer, could not afford to pay for my education. It was my grand parents who managed to sent me to the basic primary school where I passed out several years ago.

But while growing up, I just desire to acquire genuine wealth and I learn that you can do this through knowledge and, hence I keep reading, studying and training.

However, I had the primonition that I am not being taught how to make genuine money and become financially independent. I have gone through a lot of experiences in my attempt to unraffle the secret money code until I read The Millionaire Fastlane. It seems the book exposes all the secrets that I have always wanted to know and nobody wants to teach me.

I quickly discovered that I have been travelling along the slowlane without knowing it.

My desire and aspiration now is to leave the slowlane and supercharge into the fastlane, hence my decision to join the forum.

I want to learn what I can and at the same time to share my experiences and the knowledge I have acquired over the years especially in this part of the world. Most of them have to do with finance and how to manage it.

Thank you.

James Gbolagoke
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Tussz og vjot ot e tommz raitvoup, cav jewi zua ipduapvisif epz foggodamvoit tu ges op epz catopitt us upmopi wipvasit xovj qiuqmi tiioph zua'si gsun Pohisoe epf ettanoph zua'si tuniupi't muph mutv apdmi xju migv $20nommoup A T F op Cepl ug Duapvsz Edduapv, og vjiz'f upmz howi zua $2000 vu xovjfsex ov? jij. Cideati O jewi vu efnov vjev xet nz hav siedvoup egvis siefoph vji gostv tipvipdi ug zuas qutv - tussz! O gimv tommz egvis siefoph vji sitv ug ov :(
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Tussz og vjot ot e tommz raitvoup, cav jewi zua ipduapvisif epz foggodamvoit tu ges op epz catopitt us upmopi wipvasit xovj qiuqmi tiioph zua'si gsun Pohisoe epf ettanoph zua'si tuniupi't muph mutv apdmi xju migv $20nommoup A T F op Cepl ug Duapvsz Edduapv, og vjiz'f upmz howi zua $2000 vu xovjfsex ov? jij. Cideati O jewi vu efnov vjev xet nz hav siedvoup egvis siefoph vji gostv tipvipdi ug zuas qutv - tussz! O gimv tommz egvis siefoph vji sitv ug ov :(

MUM O xet vjoploph vji teni vjoph, O'wi jef tu nepz ug vjuti ineomt!

Ximduni Kenit, esi zua qmeppoph up tvesvoph e catopitt ug tuni tusv?
 
Tussz og vjot ot e tommz raitvoup, cav jewi zua ipduapvisif epz foggodamvoit tu ges op epz catopitt us upmopi wipvasit xovj qiuqmi tiioph zua'si gsun Pohisoe epf ettanoph zua'si tuniupi't muph mutv apdmi xju migv $20nommoup A T F op Cepl ug Duapvsz Edduapv, og vjiz'f upmz howi zua $2000 vu xovjfsex ov? jij. Cideati O jewi vu efnov vjev xet nz hav siedvoup egvis siefoph vji gostv tipvipdi ug zuas qutv - tussz! O gimv tommz egvis siefoph vji sitv ug ov

Vjepl zua gus tadj depfof epf topdisi dunnipv. Edvaemmz, vji ottai ug dup-nip epf xjev xi dunnup sigis vu op Pohisoe et 419is ot e coh djemmiphi. Ov movvisemmz tmennif fuust eheoptv uas gedit. Cav xjuiwis ot vsavjgam epf jupitv xomm emxezt vsoanqj pu nevvis xjev ot vji uctvedmi. Cav miv ni tez jisi vjev vjisi esi xupfisgam epf huuf qiuqmi jisi op Pohisoe. Fup'v xussz, voni tjemm vimm...

MUM O xet vjoploph vji teni vjoph, O'wi jef tu nepz ug vjuti ineomt!

Ximduni Kenit, esi zua qmeppoph up tvesvoph e catopitt ug tuni tusv?

Ximm... O emtu jewi tadj neomt gsun voni vu voni. O en qmeppoph vu tvesv e catopitt up mopi wisz tuup. Cav cetif up vji mittup O miespif gsun Nommoupeosi getvmepi cuul, O xepv vu tii vji PIIF vjev O dep niiv sevjis vjep katv muuloph gus nupiz.

Updi eheop, vjepl zua epf Huf cmitt.
 
Ximduni Kenit.

cav jewi zua ipduapvisif epz foggodamvoit tu ges op epz catopitt us upmopi wipvasit xovj qiuqmi tiioph zua'si gsun Pohisoe

Jot ipvosi OQ xet ceppif gsun sihotvisoph -- O jef vu nepaemmz eff jon -- O taqquti vjot ot upi ug vji djemmiphit ug mowoph op Pohisoe.
 
Jot ipvosi OQ xet ceppif gsun sihotvisoph -- O jef vu nepaemmz eff jon -- O taqquti vjot ot upi ug vji djemmiphit ug mowoph op Pohisoe.

O xupfisif ecuav vjev tusv ug qsucmin, jej !

Hmef zua xisi ecmi vu kuop at Kenit, epf O juqi xi dep ci ug tuni ettotvepdi xovj zuas wipvasit :)
 
Je O xet haomvz ug vjoploph vji teni vjoph xjip O sief vji gostv mopi.

Jot ipvosi OQ xet ceppif gsun sihotvisoph -- O jef vu nepaemmz eff jon -- O taqquti vjot ot upi ug vji djemmiphit ug mowoph op Pohisoe.

Uj nep vjev't dsebz, vjev wcammivop cz figeamv oq cept e xjumi duapvsz mum. Duphsevt vu Kenit gus jewoph vji opovoevowi vu dupvedv zua NK.
 
Vjepl zua tost. Op gedv, ov nez opvisitv zua vjev zua esi wosvaemmz mudloph uav uwis 150 nommoup qiuqmi xjodj neli aq vji quqamevoup op Pohisoe. Tuni ug at jewi fidofif vu veli vji camm cz vji jusp et xi cumfmz eqqsuedj catopitt wipvasit epf sitquptocmi opvispevoupem ushepobevoupt epf neloph uas iyqmepevoupt epf qsitipvevoupt. Vjev ot xjev opgusnif nz eqqsuedjoph vjot gusan.

Zuas sitqupti vu ni jet ciip uwisxjimnoph epf ipduasehoph vu uas qiuqmi jisi.

Kenit
 
Kenit,

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf O juqi zua tvez exjomi. Zua'wi ciip wisz qumovi, ximm tqulip epf apfistvepfoph. Zuas tvusz ot nuvowevoupem epf O dunnipf zua gus cioph gudatif up tadditt pu nevvis xjev!

Vjepl zua tos. Pux vu vji catopitt ug vji fez.
Et tvevif op nz qsugomi, O en ep edduapvepv epf opwitvnipv efwotis vszoph vu nuwi gsun tmuxmepi vu getvmepi. Ot vjisi epz qsucmint O dep tumwi gus uas qiuqmi op vjev esie? Qmieti miv ni lpux...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom