First of all I want to thank @MJ DeMarco for sharing his experiences and insights and his incredible hard work.
Hi there,
I have found this forum over reading The Millionaire Fastlane.
I like the idea that even someone with mostly mediocre skills like myself could become successful from her own effort. My business is not yet scalable, because I do individual 3d design service and sell my time, with few exceptions. The idea of providing value instead of chasing the cats is very helpful and did not occur to me so clearly ever before.
I hope I can learn here and give insight as far as I am able to. I don't want to write: "I got it and I am all fired up and I will surely do it", because in doing so I would violate a kind of law I have found to be true many times: the ones who really achieve something talk about it after they did so, not before.
So I am just a lazy gal trying to get off her lazy bum for doing something slightly more successful than yesterday.
Best wishes and God bless
Gesa Pickbrenner
Edit: Oh, and this is my portfolio and website, if anyone wants to have a peek:
Phialo Design
Hi there,
I have found this forum over reading The Millionaire Fastlane.
I like the idea that even someone with mostly mediocre skills like myself could become successful from her own effort. My business is not yet scalable, because I do individual 3d design service and sell my time, with few exceptions. The idea of providing value instead of chasing the cats is very helpful and did not occur to me so clearly ever before.
I hope I can learn here and give insight as far as I am able to. I don't want to write: "I got it and I am all fired up and I will surely do it", because in doing so I would violate a kind of law I have found to be true many times: the ones who really achieve something talk about it after they did so, not before.
So I am just a lazy gal trying to get off her lazy bum for doing something slightly more successful than yesterday.
Best wishes and God bless
Gesa Pickbrenner
Edit: Oh, and this is my portfolio and website, if anyone wants to have a peek:
Phialo Design
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
