Hi guys and gals!
I'm MartÃn from Uruguay and am starting my Fastlane path.
After reading a couple of books, I've read MJ's book (a gift from a friend of mine) and can say that this was a BIG eye-opener that motivates me to have the life I want without waiting too long. Thank you so much, MJ!
A bit about me:
- Started to savour the entrepreneurship when I was 13 and started to "design"* and print labels for local producers of jams.
- After a year, the business "evolved" to print invitations. My main clients were girls organizing their 15s parties.
- During that year I was curious about the web and started to learn web design. My first website was a local news website. It was online for 3 years.
- Thanks to that website, the municipality was interested in hire me to work for them as web developer. Was 1 year of stress! Working for government is very stressful! But fun things ocurred for a 15 years old guy: free hotel and free food in restaurants. I've enjoyed that, but working for someone was something that I started to dislike.
- I get fired because a local journalist complained why a 15 years old guy work for the municipality from his home. Lot of envy in small towns. After that I wanted to improve my web development skills so I get my firsts clients at Elance, but the experience wasn't very good (too much competence for too low rates).
- Twitter has been a great tool to contact agencies, so an agency contact me to work for them as a freelancer. I've been working for them until a few weeks.
- Nowadays, I'm working in a business that I started around a year ago but the last weeks has been the most productive and I'm advancing a lot. Also, thanks to MJ's book I'm thinking strategies to make it a Fastlane success. By mid September it will be launched, so I'm very excited!
Sorry if this is a bit large. The best for you, Fastlaners!
* I "designed" the labels using Paint and Word! That were my firsts steps with a computer.
I'm MartÃn from Uruguay and am starting my Fastlane path.
After reading a couple of books, I've read MJ's book (a gift from a friend of mine) and can say that this was a BIG eye-opener that motivates me to have the life I want without waiting too long. Thank you so much, MJ!
A bit about me:
- Started to savour the entrepreneurship when I was 13 and started to "design"* and print labels for local producers of jams.
- After a year, the business "evolved" to print invitations. My main clients were girls organizing their 15s parties.
- During that year I was curious about the web and started to learn web design. My first website was a local news website. It was online for 3 years.
- Thanks to that website, the municipality was interested in hire me to work for them as web developer. Was 1 year of stress! Working for government is very stressful! But fun things ocurred for a 15 years old guy: free hotel and free food in restaurants. I've enjoyed that, but working for someone was something that I started to dislike.
- I get fired because a local journalist complained why a 15 years old guy work for the municipality from his home. Lot of envy in small towns. After that I wanted to improve my web development skills so I get my firsts clients at Elance, but the experience wasn't very good (too much competence for too low rates).
- Twitter has been a great tool to contact agencies, so an agency contact me to work for them as a freelancer. I've been working for them until a few weeks.
- Nowadays, I'm working in a business that I started around a year ago but the last weeks has been the most productive and I'm advancing a lot. Also, thanks to MJ's book I'm thinking strategies to make it a Fastlane success. By mid September it will be launched, so I'm very excited!
Sorry if this is a bit large. The best for you, Fastlaners!
* I "designed" the labels using Paint and Word! That were my firsts steps with a computer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
