What's new

Greetings From the Sunshine State

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Fenix79

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
4
Location
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Quick Background: Just turned 40, Grew Up in Chicago, but Lived in Florida since 1996. Currently work in transportation and logistics as my "JOB." I’m married have 3 children 12, 10 & 7.

From the time I was little until this very moment I've always been someone with big dreams, drive to be wildly successful.
Unfortunately, while well intentioned I have not achieved these dreams because of a flawed financial mindset and less than ideal choices.

Then something happened...

In November a few weeks before Thanksgiving without warning I woke up one day and was in extreme pain.

1 Week Later I was having surgery to remove potentially tumorous part of my body.
1 Week after that diagnosed with aggressive form of Testicular Cancer

This was completely out of nowhere as I was seemingly healthy.

At first being diagnosed was scary, frustrating and bewildering.

The next 9-10 months I would have several surgeries/procedures, Chemotherapy and spend more time than anyone would care to in hospitals.

Despite all of this; I view thus experience ultimately as a blessing.

This time gave me a lot of time for reflection as well as evaluating my life. A powerful realization came to me that getting cancer was life telling me something had to change.

I've been unhappy a long time with my work and wanting to build my own company. Then recently I found and read "the Millionaire Fastlane ."

This book has helped me realize why this has happened and how moving forward I can change my life. I'm not sure yet my exact path but each day I work towards developing my own business somehow, some way.

Enough about me...I looking forward to getting to know all of you. Glad to be hear with all of you

Sincerely

Theo
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiivopht gsun vji 'kitat djsotv o huvve tjuwim emm vjot tpux' tvevi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom